Dr sleek Lab - Ultimate Beard Soap
Whats the worst thing about beards.. well not much because they are awesome..
But how dirty can they get?!
Heard that rumour about beards being dirtier then a toilet?! Yeah it freaked us out too!
So the next Dr Sleek product was born!
The Best Beard Cleaner money can buy! We guarantee it!
A soap bar that can remove grime and product build up, without that squeaky stripped feeling. It's just right.
We have been working on this one for a few months. A collaboration piece with master soap makers from the Yarra Valley.
Well researched, tested and approved ingredients; all locally sourced and organic. A perfect blend of Science and Hand crafted.
Fresh goats Milk
- Shout out to Lotte and Phryne the Nigerian dwarf goats who make our milk!
- Goats Milk is a PH balancing
- Gentle on skin base that aids skin aliments
- Conditions wirey, dry hair and makes it soft and manageable.
Aussie Shea Butter
- Shea butter has Anti Inflammatory properties.
- It rejuvenates hair follicles at the source, creating a healthy environment for hair growth.
- It also helps to keep hair strong and reduces split ends that make our beards look unkept.
- Creates Shine and volume!
Aussie Coconut oil
- Coconut oil has been used by Indians for thousands of years for growth and thickness.
- It contains all the essential vitamins and fatty acids to nourish the scalp.
- It also helps remove sebum build up in hair follicles.
Local Olive oil
- Olive oil is know to reduce irritation and dandruff. No more itch.
Local Organic Honey and Bees Wax
- Honey is a Humectant. Humectants are ingredients that hydrate the skin by attracting water molecules like a magnet
- Honey is anti inflammatory, antibacterial and combined with bees wax helps seal in hydration.
Aussie Caster Oil
- Rich in ricinoleic acid which fights inflammation; one of the leading causes of stunted hair growth and loss.
- Aside from that mountain fresh feeling, Spearmint is Anti-fungal and Antibacterial.
- It stimulates blood flow to follicles
- Helps rid dandruff.
- Regulates oil production
- exfoliates gently.
- hydrates deep to the skin beneath, creating a healthy bed for hair to grow.
- said to help reduce fine lines and wrinkles and heal acne, rosa and sensitive skin
- Like honey glycerine is a Humectant, drawing hydration from the environment and nourishing all layers of skin and hair.
- Helps prevent breakage and tames frizz.
We recommend making this part of your routine 2 – 3 times a week.
- Use the bar directly on a wet beard, covering the whole beard from the ends to the roots and skin.
- Using your fingers, massage the shampoo into a lather at the roots, and then run your fingers through the rest of your beard.
- Rinse off with running water.
Fresh Goat Milk, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Australian Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Organic Honey, Beeswax, Essential Oil (Spearmint), Seaweed, Spirulina, Natural Glycerine